Welcome to St Helens On The Bay
This fantastic location in St Helens on Tasmania’s East Coast is ideally suited for couples, families or small groups. Comprising two spacious, three-bedroom, fully self-contained apartments, St Helens On The Bay is ideal for a couple wanting plenty of room to enjoy themselves or family get-togethers.
The top floor apartment has a large outdoor deck, giving visitors a wonderful view of George's Bay, and both apartments have equipment for barbecue cooking and outdoor dining. The location also houses a lockable garage large enough to accommodate a 6m boat, and easy access to local fishing charter contacts, making the location ideal for fishing or boating holidays. Both units have separate bathroom, toilet, lounge and dining areas, kitchen and laundry with full washing facilities, and all linen is supplied.
Like us on Facebook!
- Explore the many nearby beaches
- Trek to the Peron Sand Dunes, a mere seven minutes away
- Visit the beautiful Bay Of Fires
- Check out the Blue Tiers
- Explore the old tin mine area of Gould’s Country
- Sample the local seafood
- Charter a fishing boat for the day
- Enjoy any of the local restaurants and fine dining spots
- Swimming, fishing, boating, bush walking...