Welcome to St Helens On The Bay
This fantastic location in St Helens on Tasmania’s East Coast is ideally suited for couples, families or small groups. Comprising two spacious, three-bedroom, fully self-contained apartments, St Helens On The Bay is ideal for a couple wanting plenty of room to enjoy themselves or family get-togethers.
The top floor apartment has a large outdoor deck, giving visitors a wonderful view of George's Bay, and both apartments have equipment for barbecue cooking and outdoor dining. The location also houses a lockable garage large enough to accommodate a 6m boat, and easy access to local fishing charter contacts, making the location ideal for fishing or boating holidays. Both apartments have a separate bathroom, toilet, lounge and dining areas, kitchen and laundry with full washing facilities, and all linen is supplied. Free Wi-Fi is alsp provided for the duration of stay.
Like us on Facebook!
- Explore the many nearby beaches
- Trek to the Peron Sand Dunes, a mere seven minutes away
- Visit the beautiful Bay Of Fires
- Check out the Blue Tiers
- Explore the old tin mine area of Gould’s Country
- Sample the local seafood
- Charter a fishing boat for the day
- Enjoy any of the local restaurants and fine dining spots
- Swimming, fishing, boating, bush walking...